Big Brother Cameroon: Cooking Gas Explodes Inside Biggy’s 237 Mansion (Video)
This is coming barely 24 hours after Nigerians mocked Cameroonians over their ongoing Big Brother tagged Biggy234.
In the video shared, two female housemates could be seen in the kitchen tidying up some things.
After a few seconds, one of the girls left the kitchen, and suddenly, there was a gas explosion.
Out of fear, the housemates ran out immediately to find the closest escape route. They were spotted in the video scampering for safety after hearing the loud bang.
However, although the incident seemed really serious, fortunately, no life was lost and no housemate was injured.
Watch the video below;